[Mediawiki-l] scanning books with MediaWiki

Rowan Collins rowan.collins at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 22:10:45 UTC 2005

On 14/08/05, Lars Aronsson <lars at aronsson.se> wrote:

> Since this is not tied to the Wikimedia Foundation projects, but
> suggestions for a bunch of technical extensions to the MediaWiki
> software, I guess I should move it over to mediawiki.org, right?
> I'll give the ideas a little more time to mature first.

As far as I know, meta is still seen as the place for MediaWiki
development documents - or is someone planning to do a mass
export-import-and-redirect job for all the stuff already there? Browse
from http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:MediaWiki for some idea
of how much is there.

--
Rowan Collins BSc