[Mediawiki-l] logged in users can't save edits

ben wiseley wiseleyb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 12:20:55 UTC 2005

On my local box (Ubuntu) this works fine.

On the linux host I'm using once you log in (as a normal user, WikiSysop,
any user type) and edit something (any page) and hit save it acts as though
you hit the preview. If you're logged out you can edit and save normally.

Any ideas?

Could this be related to this quirk? In a previous email I asked about users
auto logging out. I added this:

session_save_path("/public_html/sandBoxWiki/sessions");

to my LocalSettings.php. Now users only stay logged in if you check
"Remember my password across sessions"

-ben