[Mediawiki-l] Language interface

admin Yellowikis yellowikis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 07:06:30 UTC 2005

That's interesting.

To go back to the original question. How easy is it to change the
interface language without the log-in? or would the Wookie
(Wiki-cookie :-)) stored on the computer constantly swap the UI back
to the one set in User Prefs?

Has anyone seen a Wiki with the UI language choice promoted to the
Main page rather than hidden in User Prefs?