[Mediawiki-l] Table alignment = "justify"?

Matt England mengland at mengland.net
Fri Apr 22 17:37:28 UTC 2005

(I hope I'm not abusing this email list too much...please let me know if I am.)

I'm trying to find something like

    align=justify

for a table, such that this:

{| border=1 cellpadding=10 cellspacing=0 align="center"
|Please note:  [[xxxx.com_is_a_temporary_location]]
|}

will span the entire width of the wiki page.  I see this done all over
Wikipedia.com, but I have not as of yet been able to figure out how they do
it...nor have I been able to decipher Help:Table yet.

I'm also trying to get thinner borders on my tables, but this is of
secondary importance.

Thanks again for any help,

-Matt