[Mediawiki-l] Converting links table to ID-ID... fails on Solaris - [reprise]

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Thu Apr 21 05:36:40 UTC 2005

Jeffery Cann wrote:
> After I deleted the 4.1 mysql install, I recompiled php 5.0.4 to use
> the 4.0 mysql library. I then run the media wiki install with the
> *exact* same failure [see below].

Confirmed that the installation was correct? Confirmed that the GRANTs
on the database are correct? Confirmed that the username and password
given to the installer are correct? Tried digging into the code to add
more output checks? Checked the MySQL error logs?

Tried fresh install? Tried different settings? Tried a different server?
Tried different ports? Any difference between the multiple servers?

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)