[Mediawiki-l] Re: Links appear in new browser window

FxParlant f-x.p at laposte.net
Thu Apr 7 21:12:28 UTC 2005

Hi,

if it is for your own personal wiki, you can hack a little bit the
machine, to suit your use.
A radical solution could be to allow complete html on your wiki. It is a
great flaw for security, but permits a lot of things.
A less definitive solution could be to create a template (if you have
used the ISBN, you know what I mean). Of course, you would also need a
little bit of hacking.

Then, if it is for a public wikipedia, the decision might be more
difficult to take

François
www.fxparlant.net/Category:Mediawiki