[Mediawiki-l] How to Move the Search Box on top and move the Article, Edit Tab Links to the left in the Navigation Menu

Karthik Gopalakrishnan mailkars at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 20:32:42 UTC 2005

hi,

I'm working on changing the MonoBook Skin. I was successful in
changing the CSS to hide the Search Button ( with the help of people
in this maling group.)

Now I want to Move the Search Box on the top and move the link tabs
(Article, Discussion, Edit )  to the navigation menu ( Main Page,
Community Portal, Random Page).

I tried to look up the MonoBook.php and the skinTemplate.php. I found
out the navigation menu being written in a array (  It is confusing
!!).  I was wondering is there a way to do it easier.

!!! Please Help !!!
Karthik.G