[Mediawiki-l] Upgrade from 1.2 -> 1.3: "wfSpecialDisambiguation is broken"

Tim Pritlove tim at ccc.de
Tue Sep 28 02:37:22 UTC 2004

Hi,

I just upgraded some of my MediaWiki installations from the latest 1.2
release to 1.3.3. Everything seems to work fine except the
"Spezial:Maintenance&subfunction=disambiguations" page.

The page gives me the following error

	"wfSpecialDisambiguation is broken. Link tables have changed..."

I tried reinstalling as mentioned on the IRC channel by Jeluf but it
didn't help. Any hints which upgrade script I should invoke to produce
the necessary change?

Thanks for any help

Greetings
Tim
------
Tim Pritlove, Discordian Evangelist
<mailto:tim at ccc.de> <http://tim.geekheim.de/>
<aim:timpritlove> <jabber:tim at jabber.berlin.ccc.de>
Project Blinkenlights <http://www.blinkenlights.de/>
------
Ein Lebenskünstler gedeiht am besten im Spannungsfeld zwischen Bohème
und Askese und ist als gelebtes Gesamtkunstwerk sinnstiftend für sich
selbst. -- Wikipedia