[Mediawiki-l] Thanks & Kinda Slow?

Gaurav Chaturvedi mesaana at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 01:16:46 UTC 2004

Thanks for help regarding the Creation of uncreated pages...I have a
few more questions.

Why is my website rather slow?  Is there any way to speed it up?  I
have DSL and it takes me 4-5 seconds to load each page...not instant.
Visit http://fantasygenre.com.

Secondly, is there any discussion board out there that can be created
for MediaWiki support rather than just a mailing list?  If not, can I
create one where people can post questions, etc. (i'd take on all the
responsibilities/money for domain/hosting etc. since I own a server).

Thanks once again.

--
Gaurav Chaturvedi