[Mediawiki-l] Re: Red links

Ira Abramov lists-MediaWiki-l at ira.abramov.org
Sun Oct 31 05:45:55 UTC 2004

Quoting NSK, from the post of Sun, 31 Oct:
> Hi,
>
> Red links are very difficult to read and new wikis are full of them. I suggest
> to make red links appear in black by default.

how about dark red? my newbies are having difficulties undestanding the
concept of participating in site expansion, and the multicoloured links
are still somewhat of a puzzle for a few of them, but I think black
links in black text could mean the end of the website and little or no
further development unless I do it all myself.

--
The usual suspect
Ira Abramov