[Mediawiki-l] free wiki hosting?

Taneem A T thezeropoint at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 14:30:15 UTC 2004

Free hosting would definitely help a lot of people I think, especially
small online communities...and having no ads and so on would make it
golden :) - it's likely that you would be overwhelmed with the number
of users who sign up. And I think images are kind of important too ...
can't ask people to remote link all the time.

Taneem Talukdar
http://www.dheo.com/