[Mediawiki-l] Spaces in interwiki links?

Muke Tever muke at frath.net
Mon Oct 18 16:21:37 UTC 2004

So I have a couple of custom interwiki links set up for my wiki.  I was going to set up another today, namely the KLI wiki at http://www.kli.org/wiki/  ... I ran into a problem, though, as the KLI wiki uses spaces in page names (e.g. "Klingonists of Note", but if I use a space in making an interwiki link it is converted to an underscore in the output ("Klingonists_of_Note"), which leads to an empty page.    I tried using %20 instead, but it still turns into an underscore. ("%2B" for "+" doesn't work either.)

So:
Is there a way to make spaces available in interwiki links, or is this not possible [yet]?

	*Muke!
--
website:     http://frath.net/
LiveJournal: http://kohath.livejournal.com/

FrathWiki, a conlang and conculture wiki:
http://wiki.frath.net/