[Mediawiki-l] Search results paging

Jack Baty jbaty at fusionary.com
Thu Oct 14 21:10:04 UTC 2004

First, if there's a searchable archive of this list somewhere, please show me
the way before I ask too many faq-type questions. But until then...

On the search results page, the paging links (Next 20, etc) are displayed no
matter how many results there actually are. Seems like those links should be
somehow related to the actual number of results. I end up with 1 or 2 search
results and a dozen links surrounding them which don't actually do anything.
Any way around that?

Thanks.

--
Jack Baty
Fusionary Media - http://fusionary.com/

"He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife.
Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here
and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife"
                                         --Douglass Adams