[Mediawiki-l] Strange 'Retrieved from' text in 1.3.5

Michelle mme2002 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 3 02:56:33 UTC 2004

We just upgraded from 1.3.0_beta4 to 1.3.5.  All went well except one
of our main contributors is reporting that on every page she now sees a
message of the form:

Retrieved from "http://www.thisurl.whatever"

in which it shows the URL of the current page as a link.

It shows up just below the last of the text in an article, within the
article block.  She is using XP and sees the problem in Netscape 7.1
and AOL 8.0, whether logged in or not.

I don't see it, whether using OS X/Safari/IE/Netscape, or Windows 98/IE.

Any ideas what it could be and how to get rid of it?

Thanks,
Michelle