[Mediawiki-l] enabling LaTeX interpreter

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Tue Nov 30 07:50:43 UTC 2004

On Nov 29, 2004, at 8:42 AM, Projet OOQCB wrote:
> nevertheless in MediWiki I get an error :
> *Failed to parse (Can't write to or create math output directory):
> y=x+2
> the math directory has the following rights:
> drwxrwxrwx   2 PROJETOOQCB users  4096 Nov 29 17:38 math
> drwxrwxrwx   2 PROJETOOQCB users  4096 Nov 29 17:30 tmp

Are those correct permissions?

Are those correct ownership?

Are you running in PHP's safe mode?

Are you running with open_base_dir?

Are those the subdirectories under the images/ subdirectory (or
whereever you put $wgUploadDir)? Or have you set them specifically to a
different location?

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)