[Mediawiki-l] After saving the changes, it doesn't go back to the original page...

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Wed Nov 24 22:48:39 UTC 2004

On Nov 24, 2004, at 9:32 AM, Simon Tse wrote:
> Thanks for the response. However,
>
> "Try setting the ServerName directive in httpd.conf" - I cannot find
> the httpd.conf file

locate httpd.conf

Typically in /etc/httpd, /etc/apache, /etc/apache2, or similar
location. If you're not running Apache as your webserver or don't have
control over its configuration, you won't have access to this.

> Also, "$wgServer variable in LocalSettings.php like this:
>    $wgServer = 'http://myrealhostname.myrealdomain.com'" I cannot find
> this variable as well.

That's probably because you haven't added it in yet.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)