[Mediawiki-l] messed with xhtml_slim.pt, permissions error

Chris Lott chris.lott at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 05:39:03 UTC 2004

I thought I would get tricky and strip the lines out of the
xhtml_slim.pt template for the Community Portal in the navigation
section. Once I did that, I started getting a stream error
(permissions problem):
[pear_error: message="failed to open stream: Permission denied" code=0
mode=return level=notice prefix="" info=""]

This continues even though I replaced the modified .pt file with the
original. What directories and files should I be checking? I checked
that the templates directory and the template had suitable
permissions...

Chris Lott