[Mediawiki-l] User Logins

Jesse Thompson jesset at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 00:58:48 UTC 2004

Hello!

We have an intranet we would like to somewhat integrate a copy of
mediawiki into.. at least to the extent that when a user is logged
onto our intranet and they browse to the wiki they would be logged in
there too.

I have control over essentially all of the code for our intranet (php,
uses php sessions for logins, mysql database) and for the mediawiki
install, so I just need to figure out how to pass information via a
cookie or a session or a $_REQUEST variable that can be captured by
the wiki as proof that the user is logged in; alternate to it's own
session info.

Does anyone have any ideas on how the problem might be approached?

Thanks!

- - Jesse Thompson
Webformix, Bend Or