[Mediawiki-l] Conflicting PHPSESSID cookies when accessing two wikis on the same site

Jamie Bliss astronouth7303 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 21:03:39 UTC 2004

This may be helpful. In /Includes/DefaultSettings.php, lines 84-86 in
my version:

 # Other wikis on this site, can be administered from a single developer account
 # Array, interwiki prefix => database name
 $wgLocalDatabases   = array();

Try setting this to the other wiki's, if you can. (I'm not sure if
this is what you want, so you may want to try it on a private server
first)