[Mediawiki-l] Question about $wgServer Variable

Adam Edwards Adam at always24x7.com
Mon Dec 6 23:33:14 UTC 2004

Thanks for your reply, and what you said brings up an important point.  The way I use the variable is through only predifened values so I should be ok.  Do you know of a better/more safe way to get the subdomain then through the _SERVER["HTTP_HOST"] variable?  I also expected the upgrade "suggestion" ;).

Adam