[Mediawiki-l] Re: Access control feature

leercontainer-wikimedia at yahoo.com leercontainer-wikimedia at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 11:54:17 UTC 2004

>Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 04:22:45 -0700
>From: Luis Casillas <casillas at mercedsystems.com>
<snip>
>On Aug 14, 2004, at 3:04 PM, Ashar Voultoiz wrote:
>
>> Or one can join the development team and implement a real
restriction
>> system :o)
>
>Well, for better or worse, I realized that I can get away very well
>without one.  What I really need is a mechanism to export static HTML
>pages from a site.  I expect I'll have to write one that suits my
>needs, though it won't happen until a few weeks from now at the
>earliest.

Perhaps you should take a look at the link between the pages
meta-wikimedia and

http://www.wikimediafoundation.org/

go to this page

http://wikimediafoundation.org/fundraising

and follow the very last link on that page for an example. Don't know
who has done this, but I suppse it something similar you want.

--Dittaeva