[Mediawiki-l] trimming the database

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Wed Aug 18 18:08:51 UTC 2004

Collin Hsu wrote:
> I 've followed your direction. But the old entries,which should disappear
> after having been deleted from the DB,  are still displayed on the history
> page and when I click on the link, it displayed a page with the following
> text:

The old history page is still cached in your browser. Force it to reload
(ctrl+reload or shift+reload, depending on your browser) and it should
clear up. (It will also clear automatically if the page is edited, or
you can manually update the cur_touched entry in the page's cur table
entry to the current timestamp.)

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)