[Mediawiki-l] Math renderings on new installation

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Mon Dec 15 21:49:26 UTC 2003

I've been trying to get mediawiki-1.1.0 to work. This time make math did
work and I get some math functions, but incomplete ones, see:

http://dev.internet-encyclopedia.org/wiki/wiki.phtml?title=Trigonometry

By logging in and selecting HTML preferences you can get that part of it to
work but not PNG or the modern browsers selection.

These are the LocalSettings.php I have made on math.

$wgMathPath         = "{$wgServer}/math";
$wgMathDirectory    = "/public/html/colorado/math";

Any ideas?

Fred