[Licom-l] In the end

Huib! Abigor at forgotten-beauty.com
Fri Sep 18 18:25:13 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I think this would be my last email with a update to this list, because
there wouldn't be a lot to inform you of left.

Last month all files are adjusted on Commons, around almost 2.000.000
files where adjusted.
I just received the note that they are working on the last 500 on
en.wiki and will be done soon. (the bots doesn't work anymore since the
mediawiki update.)

The current process on Commons is to review all new files moved from
other projects and relicense them there, since all files will be moved
to Commons and it would be a big job to globally relicense them. Other
wikipedia's started there own relicensing and are already done or close
to done.

With the 2 biggest projects done and a way to make sure that all files
will be relicensed when they arrive on Commons I think its almost safe
to say that in ended in a good way.

I would like to thank you all, it was a pleasure to work with you guys,
and some special thanks to Multichill for making all those lists where
the bots could find the images from, and MGA73 for his 24/7 work on
Commons and En.wiki and off course all those other volunteers.

--
*Huib Laurens*

Web: Forgotten-beauty.com <http://www.forgotten-beauty.com.com/>
Email: Abigor at forgotten-beauty.com <mailto:abigor at forgotten-beauty.com>