[Licom-l] Updating site terms

Robert Rohde rarohde at gmail.com
Sun May 31 00:07:04 UTC 2009

The following is a list places the GFDL is currently mentioned on enwiki.

Current Interface messages:

MediaWiki:Edittools (shown beneath the edit window)
MediaWiki:Copyrightwarning (shown beneath the edit window)
MediaWiki:Copyright (shown in the page footer)
MediaWiki:History copyright (shown when looking at old revisions)
MediaWiki:Licenses (used for license selection at upload)
   Also a pile of subpages associated with the upload form

Primary project pages:

Wikipedia:Copyrights
Wikipedia:Text of the GNU Free Documentation License
Wikipedia:Reusing Wikipedia content
Wikipedia:FAQ/Copyright

Dozens of other project pages also mention the GFDL, but are not
directly associated with explaining it, etc.  If we can get the
declarative statements about what license WMF uses fixed up, I think
the community can gradually clean up the rest.

-Robert Rohde