[Licom-l] Opt-out?

Andrew Leung andrewcleung at hotmail.com
Wed May 27 22:48:58 UTC 2009

The onus is no longer on our side, as it is stated clearly that the migration will affect not just text, but also images. If we give them until June 15 to change, we have done more than enough to accommodate their concerns.

And let's not forget to address the issues of using any GFDL-1.2 only materials after the migration.

Andrew

"Fill the world with children who care and things start looking up."