[Licom-l] Fwd: Licensing update vote result

Robert Rohde rarohde at gmail.com
Thu May 21 00:21:39 UTC 2009

I've drafted out a results page, minus the tallies, at [[m:Licensing
update/Result]].  Didn't get to it as soon as I would have liked.

Please make improvements and modifications as you see fit.

I plan to put the tallies in a few hours from now so that we can get
that out there.  At the same time I'll email foundation-l with a brief
announcement giving the tallies and directing them to the page at Meta
for more information.

-Robert