[Licom-l] Fwd: Licensing update vote result

Anonymous Dissident anondiss at gmail.com
Sun May 17 15:41:28 UTC 2009

Well, I've put a /Result page out there. Nothing much on it, and there won't
be till a release date for the result is given. Thought it'd be good to get
something out there though, even while we've only got a chart to show for
it. It will (ideally) stop people clamouring as they have been on the lu
talk page. Nothing there is concrete (sections etc.), so please feel free to
do with it what you will.
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update/Result