[Licom-l] A pre-event announcement

Andrew Leung andrewcleung at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 29 06:01:53 UTC 2009

I got Chinese Wikipedia covered, but I suppose we use the same announcements for not just Wikipedia, but also other projects because the licensing issue is identical (regardless of language). This way, we only need to translate once for each language, and not once for each language and each project. I think we should get additional help to reach out to smaller projects like Wikisource or Wikiversity.

Andrew

"Fill the world with children who care and things start looking up."