[Licom-l] Vote-header, the last albatross

Robert Rohde rarohde at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 08:00:57 UTC 2009

The vote-header [1] has been the last textual content in need of
significant firming up.

It has contained text that was similar to but less polished than that
at the top of the [[Licensing update]] page, plus some information on
the vote process itself.

In order to get this firmed up I have now mostly replaced the header
page with text copied from [[licensing update]].  To fully cover
everything that needed to be said (and provide the relevant links), I
also had to add a few extra sentences.  So the current draft vote
header is ~80% identical to the header on [[licensing update]] (should
help with translation).

I'd like other people to take a look at this and suggest if anything
is missing.  Presumably this vote header, plus the voting options, is
all that will be provided on the voting page itself, so we need to
make sure it adequately captures the issue.

[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update/Vote-header

-Robert Rohde