[Licom-l] Document review - motivation for the license change

Anonymous Dissident anondiss at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 12:05:17 UTC 2009

Speaking of the work that was done today, it seems to me that
[[/Vote-header]] is quite obsolete now, with [[/Vote-header/Core]] being our
main introduction. Perhaps I'm wrong, but is there any further use for the
former? perhaps we should move /Core to something less complex, like
"/Introduction"?
Josh.