[Licom-l] Sitenotice

Robert Rohde rarohde at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 00:47:40 UTC 2009

Hmmm, CentralNotice says the previous one was up for a little more
than two weeks (which is longer than I had thought).

The key issue, and the same one I raised weeks ago, is that the
licensing vote result was only shown to editors.  The licensing change
affects the rights of readers in addition to editors.  The press
release covering the results got very little traction and outside the
editing community relatively few people are likely to know what we are
doing, even though it affects many people that reuse Wikipedia or have
their own interests in CC-BY-SA content.

-Robert