[Licom-l] ramping up outreach efforts

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 22:16:59 UTC 2009

I'm back home from travelling tonight; I'm thinking of working through
the canonical distribution list with a two-sentence notice.
   http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Communications_subcommittees/Internal/Distribution_list

I'll link to [[m:Licensing update/Outreach#How to switch licenses]]
but we are still missing the one-paragraph "how to migrate"
description that can be translated quickly.

SJ