[Licom-l] Deleted Content

Mike Godwin mgodwin at wikimedia.org
Mon Apr 20 14:32:26 UTC 2009

Assuming I understand the question correctly (always a good caveat in these
discussions), I would distinguish conceptually between "republished" and
"restored."  One possible interpretation, given this distinction, is that an
MMC may include an edit history that contains deleted content, but the MMC
itself remains published (or is republished), and the relicensing  applies
to everything in it, including the edit history, including deleted content.

I think this may be the interpretation that involves the least amount of
administrative overhead.

What do you think?

--Mike