[Licom-l] bug?

Andrew Leung andrewcleung at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 05:09:50 UTC 2009

I'm still afraid that since CentralNotice rotates the announcements between Wikimania scholarship and this poll, if people happen to get the Wikimania scholarship announcement again, they will hide it once again and miss the other important announcement.

And I believe there is another bug discovered and posted on Meta's bug talk page. Using secure.wikimedia.org will give you a "This wiki does not exist" message.

Andrew

"Fill the world with children who care and things start looking up."