[Licom-l] The end of the beginning

Robert Rohde rarohde at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 16:55:02 UTC 2009

Maybe it would be better if you do it as I've got plenty to look after
at the moment.  :-)

Operational details I might add include the fact that ~2500 ballots
have been cast so far, some of the most prominent issues at
[[Licensing update/Bugs]], and the observation that the main vote text
currently supports 23 languages (up from 16 at launch).

-Robert