[Licom-l] Test vote, schedule

Tim Starling tstarling at wikimedia.org
Fri Apr 10 13:53:13 UTC 2009

The test vote is now finished and is producing encrypted dumps, I used
my tally key to produce results. You'll be happy to know that the
measure passed, with 8 test votes in favour and 4 abstentions, zero
against.

The initial "guess" date I had for the start of the real vote, that I
sent to Michael a few days ago, was midday Saturday UTC. This date can
be seen in the entry pages on all wikis. I need to know now if
everything is going to be ready by that time, so that I can get the
dates adjusted on the SPI side if necessary. If I can't get that sort of
assurance today, I'll put it off for 24 hours, to be on the safe side.

The language features I mentioned yesterday have been implemented, and
can be put live on the SPI wiki next time I contact Michael.

-- Tim Starling