[Licom-l] More translations

Robert Rohde rarohde at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 02:52:34 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 7:33 PM, Andrew Leung <andrewcleung at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, adding the translation doesn't work. I tried purging the page it's still
> the same. It just doesn't save the information added into the text field
> after I clicked the update button.

Seems to work for me.  Can you be more specific?

When you click update it saves the values, and they should still be
there when you reload, etc.

Maybe you are confused because the left hand column is always fixed as
the English text?  The translations should save and stay in the right
hand column, but they don't update the left column.

-Robert