[Licom-l] License transition vote setup

Robert Rohde rarohde at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 16:00:30 UTC 2009

Next question.

How does it actually work?

After bypassing the certificate issue, which presumably will get
fixed, I visited

https://wikimedia.spi-inc.org/index.php/Special:SecurePoll

which gives some options but wants me to be logged in to do much.  How
is information about where one is coming from supposed to be
communicated?  What needs to happen to give the licensing committee
people the ability to update the translations, etc.?

-Robert