[Licom-l] Launch: still 2 April?

Robert Rohde rarohde at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 16:45:13 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 6:01 AM, Andrew Leung <andrewcleung at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Are we still on schedule? According to the timeline, translations should be
> finalized by tomorrow yet in here
> (http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update/Translation), the majority
> are still marked as "Beginning" or "In process".

My quasi-tally suggests we have started translations covering enough
pages + languages to cover 80% of what we'd need to reach everyone.
Which is good.  If that can reach 90% in the next couple days, I'd be
thrilled.  Obviously we won't have everyone, and some translations
will come in once we have the global site notice.

I am a little concerned that the only languages that have worked on
all the Priority 1 and 2 pages are EN, FR, RU, CA, EL, VI.  There are
still a lot of major languages missing the vote header, the comparison
table, or both.

The most active languages that haven't started at all are Bulgarian
(BG), Serbian (SR), and Ukranian (UK).

-Robert