[Licom-l] Launch: still 2 April?

Andrew Leung andrewcleung at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 6 13:01:40 UTC 2009

Are we still on schedule? According to the timeline, translations should be finalized by tomorrow yet in here (http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update/Translation), the majority are still marked as "Beginning" or "In process".

Andrew

"Fill the world with children who care and things start looking up."