[Labs-l] Announcement: YuviPanda is leaving the WMF

Yuvi Panda yuvipanda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 19:23:59 UTC 2017

Hello!

I'm sad to announce that I'll be leaving the WMF at the end of this
month (March 2017).

I'm leaving the labs team in great hands :) After taking a month or
two away from the projects, I'll continue to contribute as a volunteer
- focusing on making PAWS and Quarry better.

I've spent a lot of my formative years doing Wikimedia things, and the
labs community is pretty dear to me. I've learnt a lot from everyone
involved, and mostly had a lot of fun doing it. Thank you all for
everything :)

Goodbye!

--
Yuvi Panda T