[Labs-l] [Labs-announce] labsdb1006/1007 (postgresql) maintenance starting 2017-03-08

Jaime Crespo jcrespo at wikimedia.org
Fri Mar 10 15:18:30 UTC 2017

Update on the labsdb1006.eqiad.wmnet and labsdb1007.eqiad.wmnet maintenance:

We are going to extend the maintenance for all of next week (until Friday).
The good news is that we had and will probably have little to no
impact/unavailability to the owners of the 2 projects mentioned on the
previous email; and that they will get fresh reimports of the database data
(as requested by them).

Thank you,

--
Jaime Crespo