[Labs-l] Reimplementing account expiries

Huji Lee huji.huji at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 23:05:56 UTC 2017

There are many underlying reasons one can think of. Linux version change,
change to the MW API, python version change, etc. The assumption is that if
a developer is "around" (as indicated by them logging into Labs, even
though they may be logging in to work on something else), then they
probably would notice the problem and will make an effort to fix it.

Of course if all tool maintainers would put their code in a public version
control system *and* were willing to reviewing and apply pull requests,
then we would live in a better world overall :)

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 5:14 PM, Maximilian Doerr <maximilian.doerr at gmail.com