[Labs-l] OAuth with RSA key

Brad Jorsch (Anomie) bjorsch at wikimedia.org
Wed Oct 26 14:58:54 UTC 2016

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 1:08 AM, Magog The Ogre <magog.the.ogre at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I tried to set:
> consumerKey = the blacked out key on the screenshot
> consumerSecret = the private RSA key (I deleted the public key while
> testing, so it doesn't appear in the screenshot)

consumerSecret is a hash value given to you when you register the consumer
or when you update it with the "Reset the secret key to a new value"
checkbox checked. You can see a screenshot of the output at
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/F4663097; in that example the secret is
"7086b640b893d53d4236cf8f4769390876a9cbe1".

The hello-world app does not support RSA keys.

--
Brad Jorsch (Anomie)
Senior Software Engineer