[Labs-l] [Labs-announce] Possible reboots and/or outages -- please read

Maximilian Doerr maximilian.doerr at gmail.com
Fri May 20 15:45:38 UTC 2016

Does this unusual behavior, also cause erroneous fingerprints being given during authentication.  Yesterday when I was SSHing into Cyberbot-exec-01 via bastion I got a fingerprint mismatch with the exec node.  This was using WinSCP.

To clarify, it got into Bastion just fine but not into my node, because I aborted the authentication process.  I waited 5 minutes and tried again and it worked just fine.

Cyberpower678
English Wikipedia Account Creation Team
ACC Mailing List Moderator
Global User Renamer