[Labs-l] Permissions issue

Huji Lee huji.huji at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 16:06:44 UTC 2016

@Amir:

Thanks for your reply! It is not really a bug. Things are working fine, it
is *my* knowledge that was lacking.

I would ask on IRC except IRC records are not really easy to search. I
thought the records of this thread email might help someone like me in the
future.

@Maximilian:

That solved my problem. Is the source code of this "take" script somewhere
public? I wonder how it works.