[Labs-l] [Labs-announce] [notice] DB replicas user_properties view redaction

Huji Lee huji.huji at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 00:01:59 UTC 2016

I am not complaining! I am saying to remove any field with a "security"
justification only makes sense if it is also redacted from the API, etc.
Our security standards should be almost identical in situations like this,
is my point.

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 10:21 AM, Brad Jorsch (Anomie) <bjorsch at wikimedia.org