[Labs-l] [NEW] Self-service git repository creation for tools

Magnus Manske magnusmanske at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 27 19:50:35 UTC 2016

First of all, thanks! First time I can actually get a list of all the tools
I am involved in :-)

Now, should I continue using BitBucket (other people might use github, same
question)? What would be the practical perks for moving to Phabricator? Is
there a manual, or even a magic "click here to..." button?
Does Differential offer tool-specific bug tracking (I assume it does)? Does
it allow issue reporting without requiring a user account, like BitBucket?

Or is this intended mainly for tools that don't have a repo yet?
Should existing, third-party repos be tracked in toolsadmin and/or
Phabricator/Differential?

Magnus