[Labs-l] bit of help with recitation-bot

Yuvi Panda yuvipanda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 16:27:59 UTC 2016

Hello! I'll investigate the bug! In the meantime, can you try using
https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Tool_Labs/Web/Kubernetes#python_.28uwsgi_.2B_python3.4.29
instead of uwsgi-plain for python3.4? I'll amend the documentation
shortly to refer to this directly as well...

Yuvi Panda T
http://yuvi.in/blog